MacRetro Trading Post

keithyr":3m13gkan said:
Looking for a large cotic soul for winter build

Would a Pace RC104 fit the bill, or is your heart set on a Soul? Pace even has slidy dropouts. ;)

The Ken":3m13gkan said:

Some interesting design features on that. Tadpole trikes have come a long way since, but might be worth a pop if it stays cheap enough. Epicyclo was thinking of off-roading one. Could be a basis for a bodge?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Peugeot Sandshark Mtb, Reynolds 501 Tubing, guessing its from late 80's/early 90's? Not much info on it from Google.

On Gumtree, in Mintlaw (North East).

The paint and fluted seat tube got my attention, I may go take a look if anyone is interested?

http://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/peuge ... 1082797961

$_86.JPG

I'm going to regret this but needs must at the moment
I've been sitting on this for 18 months intending to build it but I never seem to have the money to build it how I want it so I'm going to part with it so someone can get the use of it I'm spending more time on my croix de fer and my road bike these days so can't see me getting on with this for an age

It's a genesis high lattitude steel 29 er frame (Reynolds 520) in 19 inch size it's pretty much as new never ridden or built but does have a mark on the down tube where my wife dropped it getting something out the shed

I also have rock shox tk gold solo air forks which have never been ridden there not maple just your standard q/r

Also I have an xt 10 speed cassette unused still in box (11-34 t)
And an slx 10 speed twin ring crank (38-24 t)and bottom bracket again in used and still in the box

I no its not retro but it's not a bells and whistles frame but very classic looking which is why I love genesis bikes I'm looking for £ 400 for the lot which I think is a fair price
I can meet within reason for people to view I'm in perth but frequent Fife regularly

Back