MacRetro Strava

Re:

130km would be a push (but doable) and I suspect you guys would be to fast for me but if a few slower folk do it I would be up for a ride- prefer my road miles to be about the journey not the time taken- so if we get some slow coaches like me then would be up for this.

Re: Re:

clockworkgazz":1b2m6qhk said:
BTW now strava free on rides and it feels good :twisted:

Took mine off for Whistler but I still think it's a useful tool. Makes road rides more interesting for a start, especially solo ones. It's like all tech stuff though, it depends on how you use it.

2014 Strava numbers are in:

Distance: 1,557 mi (2,505 kms). Up 165 miles from last year
Time: 170h 9m. Up 32h from last year
Elev Gain: 113,514 ft. 17k ft more.
Rides: 93. 7 more rides than last year
PRs: 243

Majority of my riding this year has been on the half fats - 413 on the half fat Mary, and 484 on the Swift. Not a surprise there. 420 miles on the road bike, which is more than I thought it'd be.

Quite fancy something similar to 10UTB this year, see if I can do a bit better.

102 hours
1088.3 miles
158 PRs
2 KOMs
55 activities

Quite pleased considering that's really only 8 months worth of riding and also doesn't include my first week in Whistler.
2013 was 150 hours and 1300 miles, so my average speed has gone up, probably reflecting the road miles in preparation for Canada.
Can't find how to do the elevation total.

Re:

245 Hours
4,609.4 kilometers
181 Personal Records
135 Activities.
8 Trophies

My highest kilometerage since using Strava and hoping to do the same if not more this year albeit I'm wanting to do more mtb'ing rather than road and a bit more running too. I think I'll be trying alot more of the challenges. I'm pretty certain that the above figures has included the running, can't work out how to split it.

That veloviewer site can do it but it only goes back so far for free. If you pay for the pro version it splits it all up for you and gives loads of stats.

Back