M950 XTR grey

rva

GT Fan
Feedback
View
I know it might have been asked before, but do anybody has a pantone code, or actually any sorts of code for the M950 XTR grey colour?

Re: Re:

Radar":2h6v8qsq said:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=251618&start=0
yep, no definite answer there as well.

somebody said will investigate the German Grey [167] Vallejo Model Color 70.995 but that's it.

I checked Vallejo's offering, but depending on the fade of the original colour, 70.868 Dark Seagreen [163] might fit better... can't really tell as I have no idea how accurate my monitor is.

Re: XTR grey

OK I went on with the investigation and ended up at a company who makes any types of paint (and they even put it in a spray can if you'd wish that)
what we came up with is a color number S6500-N which was further modified to match the XTR's shininess (about 30% shiny) and some metal flake was also added.
The total number resulted in this:
S6500-N
23,9 NPO3
20 NP92
20,3 NP10

I will post some pictures after these were applied to my crankset

Re: XTR grey

rva":6wxaphmn said:
OK I went on with the investigation and ended up at a company who makes any types of paint (and they even put it in a spray can if you'd wish that)
what we came up with is a color number S6500-N which was further modified to match the XTR's shininess (about 30% shiny) and some metal flake was also added.
The total number resulted in this:
S6500-N
23,9 NPO3
20 NP92
20,3 NP10

I will post some pictures after these were applied to my crankset

Good work. Interested to see how this ends up :D

Back