Sorted M900 canti hardware/spares

I had a look through my spares and found one M900 collar and bolt. Yours for the cost of postage, if it's of use.

Feel free to wait and see if someone has a donor brake first, if you prefer. I can hold these for you.

Attachments

• m900-boss--washer-bolt-01-01.jpg
    m900-boss--washer-bolt-01-01.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1
  • m900-boss--washer-bolt-02.jpg
    m900-boss--washer-bolt-02.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1
I had a look through my spares and found one M900 collar and bolt. Yours for the cost of postage, if it's of use.

Feel free to wait and see if someone has a donor brake first, if you prefer. I can hold these for you.
That's great, thank you for looking!

I'd like to take it now and be one step closer to being able to build up the bike, so I will pm you.

Thanks.

Many thanks to @manitou916

M900 bolt.JPG

I'm now one step closer to rebuilding the bike.

Anyone got a spare sleeve and spring kicking around in the toolbox? Or an incomplete set of cantis I can sacrifice?

Thank you to everyone who has replied, I am pretty much there ... although I feel bad for refinishing the front hub, given its condition:

View attachment 594382

All I have left to find is some canti hardware (shown below). I need one of the square profile springs, a bolt and collar and the sleeve on which the canti arm is mounted:

View attachment 594384

and possibly a 31.8 mm BP front mech, if the one Fluffyhicken gave me cannot be restored to working order after I have practised refinishing it.

I'd also still be interested in an M900 bottom bracket if there's one going cheap, but it isn't really essential for this project.

Spring and sleeve still required.

Back