Sorted M739 V brakes and 68x122.5 BB axle/spindle wanted

sunympholepsy

98+ BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Hello,
I am nearly there with my Trek 6000 build but still missing a correct front derailleur and a couple of other bits.
I am looking for a set of XT m739 v-brakes in nice condition and a square tapered 122.5mm long axle for a 68 bb shell. Ideally Tioga as I have some BB501 cups I would like to use but I am not that bothered as long as it fits.
I am happy to buy or trade if there’s anything you’re after I might have.

Cheers!

Hello,
I am nearly there with my Trek 6000 build but still missing a correct front derailleur and a couple of other bits.
I am looking for a set of XT m739 v-brakes in nice condition and a square tapered 122.5mm long axle for a 68 bb shell. Ideally Tioga as I have some BB501 cups I would like to use but I am not that bothered as long as it fits.
I am happy to buy or trade if there’s anything you’re after I might have.

Cheers!
I have a silky smooth 122mm un72 bb which is a little too long, if you have a shorter one around 113-115 ish in similar condition I’d be happy to swap

Hey Baj,
Thanks for your offer. It might be just what I need as it seems almost impossible to find a Matching Tioga spindle. Let me check what I’ve got in my parts bins tomorrow and I will get back to you.
Cheers!

Reactions: baj
I've got a lovely un71bb in the size you are after.

Attachments

• PSX_20210413_010150.jpg
    PSX_20210413_010150.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1
I believe I do have a number of sets, will send some images in the coming day, need to pop out tonight, do you want the brake leavers too?

I have a silky smooth 122mm un72 bb which is a little too long, if you have a shorter one around 113-115 ish in similar condition I’d be happy to swap
Hey Baj,
Sorry, I have not had a chance to look through my spares yet. I was a bit busy with work. I have it all in storage and should get to it within the next couple of days. I will give you a shout if I find it. Cheers!

Reactions: baj
I believe I do have a number of sets, will send some images in the coming day, need to pop out tonight, do you want the brake leavers too?
Great! Just the brakes please. I don’t need the pads/inserts either if it helps. Let me know what you find. Thank you!

Back