Sorted M739 V brakes and 68x122.5 BB axle/spindle wanted

Hello,
I am nearly there with my Trek 6000 build but still missing a correct front derailleur and a couple of other bits.
I am looking for a set of XT m739 v-brakes in nice condition and a square tapered 122.5mm long axle for a 68 bb shell. Ideally Tioga as I have some BB501 cups I would like to use but I am not that bothered as long as it fits.
I am happy to buy or trade if there’s anything you’re after I might have.

Cheers!
Are you still after the V brakes? I think my mate has a pair of NOS ones - I'll message him. If not, I have 4 or 5 sets or pre-loved ones.

Are you still after the V brakes? I think my mate has a pair of NOS ones - I'll message him. If not, I have 4 or 5 sets or pre-loved ones.
Hello,
Thanks for getting in touch.
I am still waiting to hear back from someone but I will let you know in case it falls through. I don’t think I can afford NOS though...
Cheers

Hello,
Thanks for getting in touch.
I am still waiting to hear back from someone but I will let you know in case it falls through. I don’t think I can afford NOS though...
Cheers
Hi. No problems. My mate does have them. He fitted them on his bike, took photos, then fitted older ones so he could use the bike. I have boxes of them so let me know....

I have a silky smooth 122mm un72 bb which is a little too long, if you have a shorter one around 113-115 ish in similar condition I’d be happy to swap
Hello,
Unfortunately I couldn’t find anything decent in the size you require. Sorry...
I just saw this though. It might be of some help if you’re still looking:

Back