M-Trax 3000 Titanium 16" Frameset SOLD

Racin'snake

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
Sorry about he pics(crappy I know) As above I'm no-longer gonna ride this so I would like to find it a new home. The seat tube measures approx 16" c-c and the top tube just 20.5" c-c so is quite short and great if like me....ur back has had it! It includes the forks, sealed shimano BB, Dia-compe aheadset, stem, bars and seatpost. For its age is in pretty good condition....few scratches/marks etc....decals are peeling abit. Asking just £40. It can be collected from my house in Southwell, Notts or I can post at cost (£12 at the mo I think). Any question please ask away. Cheers

Attachments

• rsz_photo0727.jpg
    rsz_photo0727.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 507
  • rsz_photo0726.jpg
    rsz_photo0726.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 507
  • rsz_photo0724.jpg
    rsz_photo0724.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 507
Nice frame, I have one in an 18.5" .

In the unlikely chance that it doesn't sell and you're ready to split it, I'd be interested in the fork, depending on steerer length

Grrr! Been looking for one of these for ages and gave up and bought giant cadex instead...

Great price - I sold my frame only for £57 on eBay

Glws

grogee":a267gyr7 said:
Grrr! Been looking for one of these for ages and gave up and bought giant cadex instead...

Great price - I sold my frame only for £57 on eBay

Glws

Doh!

Presuming that the seatpost is 27.0 and pending a trip to the scales if you split it I may be interrested. :D

I paid £88 for my full bike, sold all but the frame and fork though :LOL:

Rides really well in my opinion

spike3":35iu34hw said:
Presuming that the seatpost is 27.0 and pending a trip to the scales if you split it I may be interrested. :D

I paid £88 for my full bike, sold all but the frame and fork though :LOL:

Rides really well in my opinion

Eyup Spike

It is a 27mm post and the lot (frame,fork,hset,stem,bars,bb &spost) tips my scales at 9lb 12 oz

hope this helps? Cheers, Kurt

Should have made myself clear my fault, I meant if you split, I'll probably want the seatpost pending it's weight. :oops:

Back