Lower your nose?

As my bike was the main offender, I think, that led to this, I thought it best I come to say you're welcome I am happy to generate content for debate 😊

The Ganna did not turn out as upright as I'd like, bar height has since increased. Reason for the Brooks angle is based on the angle I have on all my upright bicycles (which happens to be all of them). I hate hunching over even a tiny bit and tend to scoot back on the saddle and weigh heavily towards the rear, one of the reason I love wide sprung saddles as they're designed for that. I didn't have any sprung saddles for single rail clamp at the time so I opted for the Swift, which to be honest I have never gotten on with that well. In order to make it more bearable it was tilted backwards, as I found that it allowed me to sit more comfortably and prevented increased slippage while wearing waterproofs.

I am not beyond saying that the Swift is the wrong saddle for the job, I knew that, but it was what I had laying around for a bike I built up as fast as I could, and to make it work for my more upright position, I couldn't stand it level or, god forbid, nose down. I hope that clears it up. There's a reason why I ride only B17/B66/B67 really.

About 2/3 down the webpage below there is a graphic of fitting the seat angle to your sit bones

About 2/3 down the webpage below there is a graphic of fitting the seat angle to your sit bones

Quite interesting. I see a lot of these types articles but they rarely talk much about sit bones in relation to saddle angle. I don't really follow stuff like this personally as I find it hard to get too mathematical and calculated about bike things, it just has to feel comfy and secure. If I don't feel wobbly and constantly scooting around for a comfy position, and nothing goes numb, success!

Back