Lots of pedals, crank bros mostly, tioga too

Lots of pedals that I have accumulated in my quest for something knee friendly for me. I've settled on crank bros but I'm downsizing my collection of spares so these are up for grabs.

UK postage up to 1kg is £3, up to 2kg £4.20, heavier ill need to look into.

Crank bros candy sl in blue. Absolutely mint. Pedals were fitted to a bike but never ridden (I had another set for use, these were for show). Boxed, cleats and bolts unused, basically new aside from some grease on the threads. £50

Crank bros candy sl in black.
Little used and in great condition, £30

SOLD: Crank bros egg beaters.
Great condition. Little used and only selling as I changed them to a pair with a bit of blue to match the build. £30
Hi, do you have the black SLs? Do they come with cleats (whatever they are (novice))?

Thank you.

Lots of pedals that I have accumulated in my quest for something knee friendly for me. I've settled on crank bros but I'm downsizing my collection of spares so these are up for grabs.

UK postage up to 1kg is £3, up to 2kg £4.20, heavier ill need to look into.

Crank bros candy sl in blue. Absolutely mint. Pedals were fitted to a bike but never ridden (I had another set for use, these were for show). Boxed, cleats and bolts unused, basically new aside from some grease on the threads. £50

Crank bros candy sl in black.
Little used and in great condition, £30

SOLD: Crank bros egg beaters.
Great condition. Little used and only selling as I changed them to a pair with a bit of blue to match the build. £30
Silly question, but do the candy SL use a cook bros cleat, or will they take spd? All my other pedals are Shimano...

Crank bros pedals require crank bros cleats, not interchangeable with each other. I prefer crank bros but that's me. I just have far too many in relation to number of bikes ( all my bikes have pedals on, these are the surplus, plus I've kept some back for spares/future use).

Hi, can you give me a summary of what is left here and prices.
I might take a pair or two from you. Possibly the tiogas and at least one pair of the crank bros.

Thanks

Back