For Sale Lots of Campag Chorus/Centuar/Zenon/Veloce

Doubledee

rBotM Winner
NOS Sachs Rival 7000 calipers boxed complete with cables. These are the same as the mavic calipers that they re-branded. One of the barrel adjuster screws is missing (See pictures) think its an easy part to find SOLD

Campagnolo Chorus Chainset 53/39 175mm cranks fantastic condition only approx 200 miles from new £50 posted SOLD

Campagnolo Chorus band on(28.5mm clamp) front mech in very good condition £25 posted SOLD
Campagnolo Zenon 9 speed ergo shifters, full working order scuffs on the front of levers see pictures £20 posted SOLD
Campag Centuar 9 speed ergo shifters good condition small marks bottom of right lever perfect working order SOLD
Campag Veloce calipers brake blocks campag like new good condiotion £25 posted SOLD
Campag Centuar rear mech 9 speed small marks perfect working order SOLD
Campag Centuar braze on front mech labelled 10speed irrelevant works with any speed £15 posted SOLD

Only UK buyers sorry, I'll combine postage or make an offer on more/all items grouped I stripped an old bike and I just want the parts to go somewhere useful sorry too many items to offer all buying options

Attachments

• IMG-0258.jpg
    IMG-0258.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 394
  • IMG-0257.jpg
    IMG-0257.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 368
  • IMG-0256.jpg
    IMG-0256.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 368
  • IMG-0253.jpg
    IMG-0253.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 382
  • IMG-0248.jpg
    IMG-0248.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 382
  • IMG-0229.jpg
    IMG-0229.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 392
  • IMG-0228.jpg
    IMG-0228.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 397
  • IMG_0277.jpeg
    IMG_0277.jpeg
    567 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
Re:

Hi, I would like the Modolo levers please. I have the problem of not being able to PM on here. If possible, please PM me your PayPal. Looking for delivery to a London address.

Re: Re:

Vere":ygrem5aq said:
Hi, I would like the Modolo levers please. I have the problem of not being able to PM on here. If possible, please PM me your PayPal. Looking for delivery to a London address.
Ive pm'd you

Re: Re:

Doubledee":1tscbpmu said:
Vere":1tscbpmu said:
Ive pm'd you
Seems my pm is stuck in my outbox maybe its your account so I've emailed you

Back