Looking for threadless forks

zdaarman

Marin Fan
Looking for 26" threadless forks 1-1/8", approx 410mm axle to crown, 250mm+ steerer length. Kona project two or similar preferred :) (ship to EU, Czech Republic please)

Re: Got a nos p2 with 28Cm steerer but its the 440 a-c version

Hey, thanks for your offer, that would be great, unfortunately 410mm a-c is maximum(

Re:

I have a really lovely 1-1/8” threadless Titanium fork in my storage unit somewhere. It wouldn’t be cheap at all but I could get it out and measure it next week if that would be of any interest. PM me if interested.

Star12

Re: lovely 1-1/8” threadless Titanium fork

Hi, unfortunately i'm not able to send messages yet, in what price range the fork would be?

Re: lovely 1-1/8” threadless Titanium fork

krystof-n":2lk81kil said:
Hi, unfortunately i'm not able to send messages yet, in what price range the fork would be?

It's a really lovely segmented Titanium fork with a slight curve. I had it on a Dean Titanium and also a Nuke Proof Titanium. I'd need to check measurements and prices but it would be somewhere around £450/€500/$600 I think.

Star12

Re:

Thanks everyone for the offers, but I'm looking more for some fork with unicrown design. Also 500eur is unfortunately well over my budget, its for my city build, so something up to 100 eur would be nice.

Back