Looking for Peugeot PH12 parts

Theodor

Retro Newbie
Hello ladies and gents!

I am currently on the road to refurbish a Peugeot PH12 anniversary edition.

I’m missing 3 things: The water bottle Vintage aero Cobra Profil with its cage.
The Vintage PEARL white handlebar tapes.
And the Peugeot 1882-1982 head badge.

If any one is selling plz let me know!

Thank you all in advance.

Re:

Hi , Nice bikes the PH12 , I got one as a kid for Christmas in 1983 ( £185 ) and it became my first race bike when I joined the local cycling club as a junior. In fact my Dad went on to buy one for himself as did my then best friend so I know these pretty well. I remember how amazingly smooth the CLB brakes were ! Of the three they all had slightly different spec , saddle , pedals and even chainset , mine had a stronglight 103 with maillard platform pedals and my dads had an SR Custom chainset with ofmega sinesti pedals. Mine also had a black outline lion headtube transfer and NOT the 1882-1982 riveted badge ( aparently only the first 100 in each market had the riveted badge ) . I think the closest you will do with the bar tape is white benotto which as you`ll know is rare and expensive as here

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-NOS- ... SwKtlcB~tE

and the bottle cage is here ( looks like decals have worn off )

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COBRA-AERO-B ... SwLjpfMV9d

love to see a photo when its done , good luck with the resto !

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Hello marshalllucky! Thank you for sharing your story and much appreciated that you also spent your time searching for my missing parts! Hopefully I’ll be able to find that badge as well... but till then I’ll do an order on the bottle - cage and the tape! Hopefully in few months I’ll have it repainted all nice and shiny and ofc the bike will look awesome! As for the badge I have no idea how many copies had the metallic brass head badge. I already sent a message to Peugeot but they are not in the mood to reply..! I’ll try to search around in abandoned bikes or the ones the police have picked. Fingers crossed I’ll have good news!

Thank you very much for your time again!

Hey Theodor,
sorry to resurrect this thread from the depths of the forum, but I was wondering if you had any luck with the head badge? I too have 2x PH12 to restore and whilst one is complete, the other I stupidly sent away to sandblast still with the head badge attached.....needless to say it didn't survive! DOH! Did you source one at all? I have seen you can buy stickers of the head badge which I may end up doing!

Latest posts

Back