looking for GT RTS cable hanger (for rear brake) - SORTED

simonpar

Dirt Disciple
looking for last missing part to finish a 1994 RTS-3 project, the piece which holds the cable for the rear brake - visible on the pic below (the frame I bought sported Magura brakes and this piece was removed)

Attachments

• rts 3.jpg
    rts 3.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 612
Re:

I have one spare. Will need to dig it out and check it's complete. Not sure I'll have time until the weekend.

Re: looking for GT RTS cable hanger (for rear brake)

I probably have one also if ishaw cant help you.

thanks ishaw and Vinbad, seeing the replies only now, will send PMs right away

ishaw and Vinbad were of great help thx! 'Missing piece for your retro build, go to Retrobike' :)

Re:

Coincidentally someone messaged me about this a day before your post. I have one, but it may be taken. Technically I have 2, but whilst I'm unlikely to ever go back to canti brakes on my team, I bought the frame nos and still have everything it came with, and not sure I want to break it up. I'll let you know if the other member declines the 'spare' one, though kind of reluctant to part with that as I have an rts frame to sell once I've serviced it and the rocker may help.

Ishaw, I'm a friend of Simon, I just sent you a private message explaining it. Whenever you have a chance, read it. Cheers

Latest posts

Back