Looking for fork help/advice.

Thanks for all the reponses lads, really helpful. Seems like the Wald bars are near enough impossible to get in the uk so I've been looking at the Raleigh Northroad or the Pelago Outback / Commuter instead which are all 25.4 so was thinking of pairing them with a stem like this, what do you guys think?

In terms of forks how do these look? they seem to be all the right sizing, in black, and aren't gonna empty my wallet too much.

Thanks again.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks for all the reponses lads, really helpful. Seems like the Wald bars are near enough impossible to get in the uk so I've been looking at the Raleigh Northroad or the Pelago Outback / Commuter instead which are all 25.4 so was thinking of pairing them with a stem like this, what do you guys think?

In terms of forks how do these look? they seem to be all the right sizing, in black, and aren't gonna empty my wallet too much.

Thanks again.
Yeah that fork will work. Great price for cromo. Should give ya some nice sharp steering.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
These frames were expecting a shortish front sus fork - you'd want 420 a2c
Those Oxford forks are a lot more basic than your frame (thats why they're cheap).
A frame this quality deserves better😍
A decent quality fork gives a nice feel - if it's the right length obvs.
A cheap fork feels cheap.

I have a pair of forks that might be ok for that depending on your steerer length (Not Project 2's though).

Black Cro-Mo Spinner, 210mm Steerer, 1 ⅛ Threadless and they're off a 97 bike.

I'll chuck a picture up if need be.
Yeah definitely would like to see them when you get a sec please mate!

They measure 40cm a2c. There’s a slight groove on the steerer (pictured) but it’s barely anything at all From a stray bearing or loose headset I guess. £23posted if any good.
IMG_2176.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2177.jpeg
    IMG_2177.jpeg
    236.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2178.jpeg
    IMG_2178.jpeg
    407.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2179.jpeg
    IMG_2179.jpeg
    300.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2180.jpeg
    IMG_2180.jpeg
    568.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2181.jpeg
    IMG_2181.jpeg
    911.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2182.jpeg
    IMG_2182.jpeg
    863.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2183.jpeg
    IMG_2183.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2184.jpeg
    IMG_2184.jpeg
    1,002.6 KB · Views: 24
They measure 40cm a2c. There’s a slight groove on the steerer (pictured) but it’s barely anything at all From a stray bearing or loose headset I guess. £23posted if any good.
View attachment 831640
They look like they could be pretty spot on, would you recommend giving them a once over with rust converter/T-Cut before i put them on?

I'll drop you a PM

Latest posts

Back