Wanted Looking for bikes size small, around the 15", 16" mark

rachel787

Retro Newbie
Not having much luck searching for a small retro MTB that would suit height 5'3. If anyone has anything lying about feel free to get in touch 😊

Kona Fire Mountain, 16" in Kona sizing. Was my wife's and she's about the same height. Resprayed in cream powdercoat. Frame/Forks/Seatpost £60 +shipping.
Can provide other bits as needed.

Kona Fire Mountain, 16" in Kona sizing. Was my wife's and she's about the same height. Resprayed in cream powdercoat. Frame/Forks/Seatpost £60 +shipping.
Can provide other bits as needed.
Sounds like a good fit! Do you have any photos? Feel free to message me, I think as a newbie I can't message you direct yet.

51578047199_6b5f8c0aac_b.jpg

51578047114_8f6ce332ee_b.jpg

51576551577_576f99ec32_b.jpg

I gave it a quick wipe over with a rag as I had not got round to cleaning it for sale - apologies. It is done in cream powdercoat. It has been my wife's bike from new in 1998. As it was her tourer we kept most decals off it to make it less conspicuous when locked up. It's been ridden in Europe, Asia, Australia and NZ!
Original Kona seatpost and stem. The headset is not included, but can be replaced by black M:part one for a fiver.

Hi, not sure if this will be of interest...

Bought my wife a Saracen Eiger about 23 years ago. Tange steel tubing, metallic black. It's almost 100% standard other than I changed the saddle (for a women's saddle, which I have now transferred to her racing bike) and changed the flat bars to slight riser bars (guess 1/2 to 1 inch rise). Otherwise completely as originally purchased. V good condition, slight surface rust on BB/Rear stay junction. Gripshift, Shimano Alivio if I guess correctly. My wife is 5ft6 but the seatpost is way-out so could easily fit someone 5ft3. I can take measurements tomorrow if interested. I have NO idea of it's value (will also post in the general section to see what value may be).

Located Winchester.

Got a 15" Orange C16R with Pace RC35 forks. Mix of LX and XT gear. Avid brakes. Orange R1 rims. Good condition, although forks could do with a service. £200. Where are you based?

Got a 15" Orange C16R with Pace RC35 forks. Mix of LX and XT gear. Avid brakes. Orange R1 rims. Good condition, although forks could do with a service. £200. Where are you based?
I'm based in Falkirk, Scotland, do you have any pictures?

Back