Look Mi90 “Quadrex” - VTT tout Français

Magpiegifts":1g7nsxys said:
That's gutting, I hear you though on priorities. My projects have had to take a back seat for a while now, life sometimes gets in the way. You don't realise sometimes the expense that goes into some builds. I totted up what I've spent as yet on my manitou fs and was surprised it came to£1200 and it's not even finished yet! For that money I could of bought the earlier iconic model!
Yes I know what you mean - sometimes it’s worth it, but sometimes it’s a bridge too far. I think I’ll regret this but decision has been made, I’ll put the proceeds in my wife’s account! Haha!! (Bikes aren’t the only thing I’ve been spending money on)

ibbz":3dckcc2e said:
WimVDD":3dckcc2e said:
Oh, that's really bad news. But totally understandable.

Dare I say I would like to queue up for the frameset?
It is, a shame but I’ve another build on the go too - a Raleigh RSP 550. That will be much cheaper and I’ll ride it often too.
I’ll let you know about the frame !

Thanks! I'm always in for a trade (e.g. for parts to complete your Raleigh).

Wim

WimVDD":1f8k0b7v said:
ibbz":1f8k0b7v said:
WimVDD":1f8k0b7v said:
Oh, that's really bad news. But totally understandable.

Dare I say I would like to queue up for the frameset?
It is, a shame but I’ve another build on the go too - a Raleigh RSP 550. That will be much cheaper and I’ll ride it often too.
I’ll let you know about the frame !

Thanks! I'm always in for a trade (e.g. for parts to complete your Raleigh).

Wim
No trades - it will be karma.
as the giver intended - as long as it goes to a good home and gets a build thread here.

Re:

Thank you for the email, all i can say is its now yours, i dont think anyone would mind if you sold it or gifted it. Times are tough in most quarters to be fair, and I'm sure no one would be offended, especially me.

if you can raise a few bob from it, you go ahead. Every little helps.

Failing that, we could all perhaps rally around and dig up some parts to help complete the build I'm sure, it may not be the EU build you wanted to start with, but I'm sure we could all muck in to get it temporarily assembled

Re: Re:

sinnerman":3gty8wzq said:
Thank you for the email, all i can say is its now yours, i dont think anyone would mind if you sold it or gifted it. Times are tough in most quarters to be fair, and I'm sure no one would be offended, especially me.

if you can raise a few bob from it, you go ahead. Every little helps.

Failing that, we could all perhaps rally around and dig up some parts to help complete the build I'm sure, it may not be the EU build you wanted to start with, but I'm sure we could all muck in to get it temporarily assembled
Thanks for the message and your kindness my friend - I’ve already sold the mech so will unfortunately have to abandon it.
I won’t sell it. I’ll gift it for someone - WimmVDD has promised to make a build thread - he offered to buy or trade but I declined and if he pays postage and packing I’ll send it to him.
I won’t be able to tackle any lengthy and pricy builds until later in the year at the earliest as need to get a deposit together for a house move - going to move as far out of the city as possible!
I’ve a Raleigh RSP 550 Ti frame which I’m working on for now and can’t tackle another - it’s the wife or the bike!

Thanks again.

it's a shame but hey, family first and foremost
I wish you to find a nice country house ;)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci0fyRAw21Q[/youtube]

nic0":16hb04te said:
it's a shame but hey, family first and foremost
I wish you to find a nice country house ;)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci0fyRAw21Q[/youtube]
Hahaha!! :LOL: :cool:
Nice one. Yes it’s unfortunate, as I think it would’ve looked really classy.
I’ve put the things on a sale thread.

Magpiegifts":33gvdqqd said:
West country is calling you Ibbz....
Hehe! That’s where I’m aiming. It’s either that, Wales or east anglia.

Back