Ladies and gentlemen- the worlds most expensive Klein!

Disco Drive":3bp9ti3d said:
baj":3bp9ti3d said:
Isn’t it missing the anti chainsuck thingy too? Still, it is a bit gorgeous.. lottery win bike for me though!
Seller says he has the CCD. Something is bugging me with that paint though.... the yellow looks too heavily applied ( like ETOE would do)
Unless that is what a factory fresh one actually looked like and we’ve only ever seen partially faded examples?

Its not ETOE! I bought it many years before ETOE even thought about start paint kleins! Before he started his company. Many people know this frameset. There was no repainters In the world at the time i bought this. I had mardi gras from ETOE before, totalt different style for sure. I dont think any repainters have success do mardi and rainforest good! And Yes, i have seen all of them. They all sucks big time! You see easily they are not orginale( included Wilkins)

baj":2v2trz9t said:
Isn’t it missing the anti chainsuck thingy too? Still, it is a bit gorgeous.. lottery win bike for me though!

I have it! How many you need? I think i have 5....

Re:

Blue is the best and most correct color to build rainforest with. Paintjob have much blue and yellow, same like Gator, blue, yellow, green! Have you ever heard someone cry about blue on Gator? No. Everyone loves it and tell Its the correct color. Same for rainforest. Black and silver is boring, green too much, none other colors fits. Blue is by far the best color for the kit.

Re:

Its like Bitcoin, £4600 for a Merlin Ti beach cruiser recently and now £9500 for a Klein. I guess nobody wants to ride these bikes anymore, just look at them and wheel them out at trendy dinner parties after lockdown !

Re:

Erm... I think mountain bikes from the early ‘90s and trendy dinner parties are mutually exclusive...

I struggle to picture Jay Z hollering “Yo!! Check out my NOS ‘94 Lava Dome!!” to his guys during pre-dinner cocktails.

Curiously, I can quite easily imagine Beyoncé rolling her eyes at this point.

Back