Karma Summer holiday Karma (Regal Jester frame and forks and other tat)

KondratievsBike

Dave Yates Fan
As part of an attempt to put the chaos genie back in its bottle, I’m clearing out some stuff that I’m never going to get round to do anything with or that has just turned up uninvited:

My old winter bike frame… Regal Jester CroMo frame and forks… they were either an old Planet X brand (if the box was to be believed) or All Terrain Cycles house brand (which is where it came from). Roughly 50cm but proper measurements to follow.

Really cute graphics…

More will no doubt follow as I work my way through the swilling vortex that is the garage.

Come and collect and have a cup of tea or i can post for the price of the postage.

Columbus steel with carbon stays Delta Sportive (John Hargreaves of JD Cycles Ilkley brand) frame and forks. taken by that nice @trailstar82

19 inch Italian steel frame by Moser (Ermanno Moser of Trento, not Francesco the world champ) that I got off an Italian student in Leeds and that had been his mum’s. It was apparently adapted for touring with some pretty Neanderthal welded rack eyes added to an otherwise quite pretty frame). It’s got some nice chrome and some pretty heavy red paint over the top and a seized in seatpost! It would be lovely with a gipiemme groupset or you could make it onto a single speed :-( Gone Gone Gone

105 8 speed STIs taken

Shimano 105 (5500) 9 speed rear mech and matching (I think) front. taken

Shimano PD6402 pedals (the Ultegra version of the Look ARC that uses Look ARC plates) taken
165mm mismatched Italian cranks with drilled chain rings. Gone Daddy Gone

Shimano RX100 (A550) 170mm chainset - taken

Old basic Look Delta pedals. Long Gone Long

Attachments

• IMG_1985.jpeg
    IMG_1985.jpeg
    305.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Back