Wanted Konas anyone got some Konas

How many '93 models is that now then?
So far out the main bikes in the range i just need the Hahanna and i've got the full set from the catalogue but i also have multiples of certain models, like three lavadomes and three Explosifs one potentially being Peatys 93 race bike. As for the 93 Hei Hei and 93 Hot i class them as special order bikes so they can wait till i have alot of spare funds spare lol

So far out the main bikes in the range i just need the Hahanna and i've got the full set from the catalogue but i also have multiples of certain models, like three lavadomes and three Explosifs one potentially being Peatys 93 race bike. As for the 93 Hei Hei and 93 Hot i class them as special order bikes so they can wait till i have alot of spare funds spare lol

Was after the Hahanna myself for my set, and of course the elusive Explosif in my size.

This has been up a while, but not my size.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back