Kona what.... Speciali, yeah ok.

Kona-Ian

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Take one Kona sticker and Half a Specialized sticker and its amazing what happens in some peoples minds :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:LOL: :facepalm:

seriously though, he probably should be reported for something. If he did actually buy it he knows full well what it is and is clearly trying to con someone out of their money :x

Funny how the link to the bike sizing actually says Carrera Vengance :LOL:

Mark

Re:

Come on you guys, you really do need to up your game. Kona, Carrera! You can clearly see the 'Airlite' sticker on the chainstay. That, unless I'm very much mistaken is a Raleigh Freeride :facepalm: :LOL:.

This one is on Ebay now with a starting price of £15. Mmmm, come to think of it if I could get hold of some Klein stickers...........

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 728
Re:

It's claimed to be the best bike they've ever had too. They must have owned some right shit to say that.

I think the original price quoted in the listing must be a typo, should have been £80. Even then that's steep!

At least they haven't claimed it to be retro, though it might be by the time it sells on eBay (which it won't unless they drop the price to £30 including postage) ;)

Re:

I think someone should turn up and ask for an off road test ride. A few judders from rutted ground later, you could be handing back a handful of tubing and spokes. If that ever sees anything more than a cyclepath, it will kill it.

Though it was £800 new from Evans (I know Evans are expensive, but even they wouldn't stretch that far).

Why would they have bought their son a pink girls bike?

It's all rather funny.

Back