KONA/ORANGE BUNDLE FOR SALE AS JOB LOT

Thejackal1971

Dirt Disciple
Good morning all

Testing the waters

I have a nr (3) bikes that I'm looking at shifting on as a job lot. I don't have the time or expertise to part them out and sell the bits, so I'm hoping that someone who has will come to Leeds and buy the lot........

I have a 96 Kona Cider Cone, 19" pretty standard and complete - ready to ride
I have a 94/95 Kona AA, 18" 2ith P2 forks and Curve everything - bars, crank, brakes, even Curve brake boosters - needs wheels to complete it
I have an early 90's Orange Clcokwork with Pace forks and Magura hydraulic rim brakes. Needs a seat and post, f & r derailleurs and a crank, but it is rolling.
Quite a few spares can go with the bikes, such as a pair of RS Quadra forks, Control Tech stem, set of Curve brakes, headsets, cassettes, skewers - all sort of stuff really. If somebody buys the lot - I will throw these in as no good to me anymore.

All nice bikes, had plenty of use and certainly not show bikes, but good for their age and have been looked after whilst in my care.....

Looking for £400.00 for the lot. Probably spent 3 x that on them over the years, but just not the inclination to carry on with them. Anybody interested.

Can provide photos etc, as requested.

Ideally looking to sell as a job lot, or maybe at a push £150.00 per bike as described above.

Not wanting to start splitting them.

Thanks in advance.

Re:

2nd dibs on the Clockwork, pending pics. Would also like to see the Cinder Cone.

Back