For Sale Kona Muni-Mula 18" frame + Duke forks & a few bits.

I can't seem to get a clear answer on the ebay shipping. If you want to list it I will do the buy it now and then we can see what comes up if that's OK with you? I still would really like to purchase the frame

Hi, just following up to see if the option to buy your Diamondback Axis frame is still on the table. I'd really like to purchase it.

Hey man, any updates for me yet? I'm really excited to get the frame so that I can plan my build over the winter. Just please let me know when it's ready to buy. Thanks again for all the help

Really sorry, haven't been watching Retrobike for a bit & not had any email notifications recently for some reason. I'd like to wait until there's a cheap fees weekend on ebay then list it. Could be one this w/end. I'll just use the pics of the whole bike but make it clear it is frame & headset only. I will need to strip the bike if you snap it up & find a box.
Will improve my comm's from here on in!

The original purpose of this thread was to try to sell the Muni Mula & Dukes combo. They are still available!

No worries! Thanks so much. I found a company in the UK that has bike frame boxes. I can buy one and have it sent to your address (it's around 15£ and they ship the box to you same day)

Nice bike, was searching up Milan Muni as I saw this exact one on eBay - small world :)
Hope it sells, I’d need a divorce if I bought this one 😂

Back