Sold Kona donor £35

Splatter Paint

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I think this is a 91. Would be good as a run-around when fixed or a donor for the Kona tyres (the rear shows fatigue so may be garage queen only), saddle, P2 forks etc. Forks are 1 1/8”

Collect from Woking, please.

SP

Attachments

• IMG_0034.jpeg
    IMG_0034.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0035.jpeg
    IMG_0035.jpeg
    639 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0036.jpeg
    IMG_0036.jpeg
    712.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0037.jpeg
    IMG_0037.jpeg
    444.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0040.jpeg
    IMG_0040.jpeg
    625.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0039.jpeg
    IMG_0039.jpeg
    538.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0038.jpeg
    IMG_0038.jpeg
    688.5 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
That’s a steal

Thanks! A bloke had just dropped it off at the tip, he said it hadn’t turned a wheel in 20 years. I still had to pay the tip to take it away though 🙄

There is a Raleigh Mirage with good wheels atm at the tip, if you wanted to replace the rusty ones (and upgrade to 300LX!!). The shifters do shift, though they are a bit sticky. I may have a tinker this afternoon and take it for a ride. FYI the seatpost ISN’T stuck. 😀

There was getting close to 100 bikes at the tip today, if they don’t move them on soon I reckon they’ll end up in the metal skip, which is why I rescued this old thing. One of you lot will be interested I sure.

Last edited:
That's a lovely old Kona and looks like it will scrub up well. Looks like it has most/all the orignal parts aswell.

I think this is a 91. Would be good as a run-around when fixed or a donor for the Kona tyres (the rear shows fatigue so may be garage queen only), saddle, P2 forks etc. Forks are 1 1/8”

Collect from Woking, please.

SP
Very interested in picking this up! As a newbie, I am unable to send direct messages - not sure if poss for you to message me?

Love the pink!

The bike has gone to it’s new owner now, sorry folks.

The tip is Martyrs Lane near Woking, there is a re-use shop there. There is another one with a shop near Shepperton.

At Woking the shop is only open at the weekend, there is a queue to get in on Saturdays to collect the week’s drop-offs!

Back