Wanted Kona cruiser (aha / humuhumu)

dandy1

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Fancy another humuhumu again, or even better a stars and stripes aha

Anyone have anything they're willing to part with? Frame or bike

I don’t have what you’re looking for but have you tried schwalbe fat Frank 2.35”tyres? Ideal for a cruiser they’re really comfy and roll pretty fast, albeit carrying some momentum as they are a bit heavy! I’m enjoying a pair on a 1990 Marin , loads of fun!

I don’t have what you’re looking for but have you tried schwalbe fat Frank 2.35”tyres? Ideal for a cruiser they’re really comfy and roll pretty fast, albeit carrying some momentum as they are a bit heavy! I’m enjoying a pair on a 1990 Marin , loads of fun!
Ha, yes I have. Super comfy and pretty quick too! I had them on my old cindercone Screenshot_20210414-132658_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: baj
Hi, I have both, a Humu and an A´ha. The A´ha is closer to being sold atm, it´s just a bare frame without fork or small-parts, let me know if you are interested.

Good luck with the hunt dude. i love my a'ha. If I ever decide to part ways, ill contact you. Mine's located in SF, CA.

image_50428417.JPG

Mine is still here but has a baggy headdtube. Shim it or get it repaired?
Still tempting... Had forgotten you still had that. Could shim it and build up as a temporary as fix. I can't see a stars and stripes turning up for some time!

Back