Kona 18-19" bike/ frameset

Tamandua

Retro Guru
Hi

On the look out for a retro Kona ideally mid to late 90s and Lava dome upwards. Max budget around £150-200, doesn't have to be all original or in perfect condition as will be using as a commuter. Frameset also considered. Will need postage to Bristol

Many Thanks
Peter

Got a ‘91 19” (I think) Lava Dome frame that needs a new home. Realise that’s not really mid/late 90s.

Let me know if you’re interested, and I’ll get pictures/more details. Could also supply some parts (not original) to help with the build.

I have a gold 1997 Kona Explosif frame and a green 1996 Kona Explosif frame. Both without dings but a little patina. PM me if interested.

Re:

I’m about to advertise a 1999 Kula (Easton tubed model) that is decent apart from a dent/hole in top tube

I have a 1997 kona koa race light, can sell you as a frame set with P2 forks, headet, bb and seat collar or with a groupset and wheels - PM if interested

Re:

Purple Lava Dome, think it's '98 but the colour should confirm if 97 or 98. Not perfect but no dings, looks smart and original, including scratchnsniff tyres and yellow bar grips. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Latest posts

Back