Sold Klein mantra race koi

Magpiegifts

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Here's my Klein mantra race 1998 Klein size large. Been loved and looked after.
Sram xo rear mech and shifters and cassette, gold special edition version. Ringle stem and Thompson seatpost. I'm including a titanium bolt upgrade kit for the stem and seatpost. Barflex carbon and Kevlar bars,these are gorgeous and the glossy finish is stunning. Yellow raceface grips, yellow magura rond quake air forks, yellow flite ti saddle,it has a scuff on the back of the saddle. Fox rp3 shock,it needs a service. Xt m739 chainset,xt m739 front derailleur. I'll be including sram 9.0 composite brake levers and some cheap vbrakes if they are wanted. I did have magura hydraulic rim brakes until recently on it.
Orange velo cable housing, I have the orange brake cables from when the bike had xtr vbrakes. Bottom bracket is on its way out so I'll include an xt BB with it.
Tiny bit of cable rub on headtube. Two scratches that I've pictured. I'm sure these can be fixed with some matching nail polish. And I'll be including brand new chain as this one has seen better days, that's what I get for buying fake parts from eBay! My LBS lost the black headset spacers and top cap, hence the horrible yellowy gold ones in the pics.
The Spinergy carbon wheels are NOT included. I will however include some Mavic sunset wheels with charge splashback tyres on if the full asking price is met. One wheel has xt m737 hub the other has stx rc hub. These are in good condition and I'd rather keep them tbh and sell the bike a bit cheaper if possible.
Prefer collection from Somerset. But will post if absolutely necessary at cost.
£800 with the sunsets included.
IMG_20210427_115944.jpg IMG_20210427_115953.jpg IMG_20210427_120011.jpg IMG_20210427_120003.jpg IMG_20210427_120437.jpg IMG_20210427_120035.jpg IMG_20210427_120018.jpg IMG_20210427_120024.jpg IMG_20210427_120500.jpg IMG_20210427_120117.jpg

Last edited:
Testing the water a little here and seeing if there's any one on retrobike who would want to buy a Klein mantra. If not im going to eBay it for probably a fair bit more money. But rather not go the eBay route tbh.
Its not original, but has some expensive upgrades. 1998 Klein size large.
Pretty sure you need a firm price to list in this section (A pic or two would help also)...... Although not been on for a while, so please correct me if I'm wrong....... Not trying to be a pain, would like to see the bike and know how much it is if anything....... Oh and it's not an auction site ;)

Well aware it's not auction site. Just doing what other members have done with no problems. Just seeing if there's some interest

Well aware it's not auction site. Just doing what other members have done with no problems. Just seeing if there's some interest
Slightly odd mentality but not to worry it weren't like that in my day on this site, Oh well things change I guess.......... I was genuinely interested but if you're going to keep it shrouded in mystery, no pics, no price, pm only, maybe not for me........ Cheers

Its been on a full day fc. Im not asking for offers, plus I've seen many people posting exactly like this and having no problems. Now I know there's interest I'll make it a proper for sale thread. And I'll add pics when home.

Back