Klein Attitude

TreaderSteve

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It's a modified vbrake noodle.

Same way you alter them to work nicely on your bike with the brakes, a bit of extra alignment of the bend for the front, and realignment to make it smooth for the rear, you can make the long ones go back on themselves, can be hard work to do that though. Easier with the 135deg bends, but they also tend to be shorter.
Nice tidy solution.

Hmmm....extra joint to get water in, and to compress and move, not that this will ever see dirt, probably. High quality gear cable, due to the outer wires being longitudinally laid, doesn’t compress, and that short loop on a normal set up doesn’t need any improvement, really. The CogHog could solve problems nicely, and I used them quite a bit in the past. Many bikes these days use complete runs of outer from bar to mech, of course.

It's a nice little bike but 18" is a bit of the small side for me.

It say Klein on it though and has two wheels.

Let the crazy bidding begin 😂

I've seen this bike for sale a few times over the years. Too many suspicious things wrong with it for my liking.

Onza chill pills were never standard, the USA flag on the top tube and some oaint missing on the headtube amongst over things...

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210422-221556_eBay.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210422-221556_eBay.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 23
  • SmartSelect_20210422-221623_eBay.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210422-221623_eBay.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 22
I had a Pinnacle of that era - I think it had the thin and delicate USA flag sticker exactly there....

Not sure why the vendor is scared of shipping - these bikes were shipped originally, unless this one beamed across the Atlantic - and I ship and have bikes shipped without damage all the time.

Other thought - why nothing on provenance? Provenance is everything when it comes to valuable historical items.

Back