Klein Attitude Mardi Gras F & F

timkrik":r5jfewhk said:
Braggard":r5jfewhk said:
It claims to be a 93...

Claim of 1993 is not accurate, it's an MC2 frame which was first produced in 1994. So, that year or later. The frame number will tell the tale; 19T0594nnnn. 19 = size, T= Attitude, 0594 = mmyy, remainder is the manufacture sequence.

NOTE: 94 models were first produced in Oct 93, so perhaps the frame number reads 19T1093nnnn, which seller has interpreted as a 1993 model year.

The Mardis Gras frameset is indeed a 93/MC1. Lost my train of thought while responding earlier and thought i was commenting on a different thread that was discussing this bike https://www.ebay.com/itm/333883176380

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I wonder if the matching curtains are included in the sale? :LOL:

I think the Mardi Gras paintwork adds a premium to the price, it's not my favourite Klein colourway, but seems to be popular.

Re: Re:

jimo746":95cubi62 said:
I wonder if the matching curtains are included in the sale? :LOL:

I think the Mardi Gras paintwork adds a premium to the price, it's not my favourite Klein colourway, but seems to be popular.

It's ok but I never liked the way that Klein chose to go with black decals on the scheme. They should have used something that stood out, maybe white or yellow.

But Rainforest has to be best colours outside of the linear fades.

There was one going on Ebay a couple of months ago that was painted by an ex Klein painter and it was amazing. Although it would not have been my first choice if I had the money to buy a painted Klein from that era.

midibiker":2z689gln said:
It was nice
Thank you! I thought Dave W did a phenomenal job with the Rainforest colorway.

midibiker":2z689gln said:
I hope you got what you wanted for it
Much to my surprise, it ended up selling for twice what i was expecting.

timkrik":3883zkly said:
midibiker":3883zkly said:
It was nice
Thank you! I thought Dave W did a phenomenal job with the Rainforest colorway.

midibiker":3883zkly said:
I hope you got what you wanted for it
Much to my surprise, it ended up selling for twice what i was expecting.

Yes.

It looks like he done a very good job.

Back