Sold KHS Ti Lite Titanium Mountain Bike with Full Shimano XTR

motog

Retro Newbie
For sale is my KHS Ti Lite mountain bike, size Large to suit riders approx 6' and above, based upon a titanium frame with Shimano XTR components. It is a classic 26" wheeled bike which is in good condition, has been carefully maintained and had Summer use only. It's a lightweight, responsive bike which is fun to ride.

Components
KHS Ti Lite frame with 3AL 2.5V titanium tubes and 6AL 4V titanium drop outs, slightly sloping top tube (ETT 59 cm, ST 56 cm, HT 12 cm)
Marzocchi Bomber Z2 suspension forks, legs and seals in good condition
Shimano XTR components including chainset, STI gear/brake levers, front and rear gear mechs, cantilever brakes and hubs. Gearing is 3 x 8 speed
Campagnolo wheel rims with butted SS spokes. Noticeable wear on front rim brake track.
Titec titanium handlebars and Syncros stem
Charge saddle and alloy seatpost
Shimano M747 SPD pedals
IRC MythosXC Tyres

Asking price is £750 collected from Ealing W5 or may post at Buyer's expense.

Photos:

Last edited:
@motog as you are new to the site, you won’t be able to receive private messages until you’ve made (I think) 5 posts. So interested parties will struggle to contact you unless you make a few more posts here and there or provide contact details.

@motog as you are new to the site, you won’t be able to receive private messages until you’ve made (I think) 5 posts. So interested parties will struggle to contact you unless you make a few more posts here and there or provide contact details.

I think you should be able to receive and reply, but just not start your own conversations

Thanks for the positive comments and thoughts on my pricing. I've had the bike since 1996 and it dates from 1995 I think. It's a nice frame with good quality components. I'd be happy to sell for a fair price to myself and the buyer. Is it acceptable on Retrobike to ask for offers?

I have received a pm so can be contacted via messages.

Last edited:
Back