Swap KGB cycles Mig 3.3 aerospace titanium mountain bike frame for trade for Elevated chainstay bikes or frames.

Hey do you have a KGB or the titanium red?? Because technically its a different bike. Iv looked into this before and the Titanium red may have been made out of a different titanium alloy. I will say that I have never ran into one of these bikes that are not 17” i think they were working with a bunch of titanium tubing already in cut to a certain size or something because I have met a gentleman who had one that came with a very long seat post. The boys at my bike shop seem to think it is built like a brick shit house, very thick tubing for titanium. A guy I talked to on here said he has crashed his kgb a lot and it is a tough frame.

No I had talked to him, same frame but I guarantee that this frame has had no parts on it except a seat post slid in. The gentleman who had that add had a cheap carbon fork installed and a crank and what not. This frame is completely nos, never been built, never been ridden.

Oh right but he had three of them, picture showed it without any components and it looked pretty mint. I was sad I missed it as they were fairly priced at 350ish. Unfortunately in the states so I'd be fecked with charges

Back