Judy FSX Decals.

Spudly

Retrobike Rider
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
As per title, has anyone got any new old stock decals for the Judy FSX?

Ive messaged Gil and he said he doesnt have them on file, but there was someone on here who either had a load of genuine ones they had acquired, or some very close reproductions that they had, had, made up?

Does anyone know who that may be, or have some themselves please?

I could do with a set for my new fork as they main logos arent straight and it bugs me a bit :LOL:

In fairness i could actually get away with just the proper 'Rock Shox' logos, but if im doing them, they i may aswell replace all four of them.

What do peeps have, any help appreciated, John.

Re:

Oooh that would be most lovely if you have dude, there's no rush like, so just have a spy whenever is good for you buddy :D

Retro Spud":13yftaxe said:
Spudster

I’m sure I have some - let me have a look tomorrow

If you do have some, can I borrow them to scan first?

mk one":1i1c68i3 said:

I’ve pm’d for them. If I’m successful I’ll copy them and get the files over to Gil.. to be honest, the only reason I haven’t put a wanted shout out like Spudly’s is because I wrongly assumed Gil had them! :facepalm:

Re:

I’m the same, I could do with a set. I have some upper leg Rock Shox decals but not the lower leg FSX ones.

Same here, of course if someone would like to give me the forks to put them on too, then that would be grand ;-)

Peachy!":24m95c3g said:
I’ve pm’d for them. If I’m successful I’ll copy them and get the files over to Gil.. to be honest, the only reason I haven’t put a wanted shout out like Spudly’s is because I wrongly assumed Gil had them! :facepalm:

Gil was my first port of call tbf, he said he hadn't got them on file because someone on here had a stack of them, whether they were original or copies he didn't know, but seeing as there seemed an abundance of decals, and a scarcity of forks, he didn't feel the need to get them lol.

Which is fair enough really, hence trying to find who it may have been.

And the ones you've messaged for, look right for the 'fsx' lower graphics, but the rock shox ones definitely aren't, trust me I've two sets of fsx forks and one has new old stock graphics, so I know they're correct :D

Back