Jo Burt painting

adroitstif":2nzig4uk said:
...preferably before spending £171 on it!

Exactly, really the sellers responsibility. Wonder how long before more of these start popping up for sale after this.

M-Power":ohbwn0nu said:
adroitstif":ohbwn0nu said:

Exactly, really the sellers responsibility. Wonder how long before more of these start popping up for sale after this.

Im on it as we speak :LOL:

£50 for painting lessons should see a return in no time :D

mk one":1gx7wifc said:
M-Power":1gx7wifc said:
adroitstif":1gx7wifc said:

Im on it as we speak :LOL:

£50 for painting lessons should see a return in no time :D

Get those lessons booked! You could make a Mint!!

(Sorry I'll get my coat..... :LOL: ).

Re:

Sure i remember a high quality printed JB cartoon pull out bitd. With modern tech you could make a killing selling knock-offs for £50 a pop to all of us sentimental ol gits :facepalm: :LOL:

Stressed":1d6d9qxt said:
I seem to remember that pic being on the Mint calender one year? Wish I'd kept mine!?!

Hunt the picture down https://www.thisiswhy.co.uk/

ebay one
s-l1600.jpg

Re:

Looks legit to me...I watch too much Antiques Roadshow....see the foxing on the watercolour paper which indicates artists materials and those close-ups might indicate some sort of gouache and maybe pen.....yes, I just said gouache.....I'll also get my coat...

Re: Re:

TreaderSteve":qdlvgzlu said:
Looks legit to me...I watch too much Antiques Roadshow....see the foxing on the watercolour paper which indicates artists materials and those close-ups might indicate some sort of gouache and maybe pen.....yes, I just said gouache.....I'll also get my coat...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back