JMC vs Rockwell on the reebok eliminator

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Uploaded to youtube by Carlton Reid this short you tube clip from Tyne Tees show chaingang has a feature on JMC. Part of the feature shows some awesome footage of JMC vs Myles Rockwell on the Reebox Eliminator. Check it out > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX4qkAbDyyk

jmc_190.jpg

Cool vid. Jason would have been 40 on the 26th of this month. I'll be marking the occasion by riding down the track on which he made his competetive debut.

now that's downhilling. Why can't they run some races like that these days? Less technical - more out and out speed head to head. Or do they?? 4x doesn't do the same for me.

Legend. No other words necessary.

I go past his memorial where he was killed every time I ride in the Peaks. Makes me want to go faster each time. The Day in the Peaks ride was especially special as I was riding the same bike I rode when he was at his best. I did go a little bit faster downhill just for him (and his parents) that day.

Dr S":1uvi0mk7 said:
Cool vid. Jason would have been 40 on the 26th of this month. I'll be marking the occasion by riding down the track on which he made his competetive debut.

Now if that isn't a good idea for a RetroBike ride I don't know what is.

cornholio's RC200":clkmlrky said:
Absolute idiots... 55 mph :shock: Brave brave men.

They used to have a radar gun on the section of the course at Mont Tremblant (Quebec) that was nicknamed "the Freeway". Top speed of the day was usually about 107-108 kmh.

Back