JMC S- Works, A 5 year project Part 3

Great job, I feel your pain. Nice find on the Dia-comp headset cap.

Tips - We think the rear skewer should be a vintage Suntour, not xt. And your JMC top tube sticker is of the original bike today post auction, compared to as it was during the dirt video. (Was silver back then)
Also, thanks very much! Yeah totall ache to find all the bits, but it's weird not having much left to get for it really anymore

Amazing dedication and attention to detail. Looks stunning 🤩 I do have an M2 frame (17” so no good as an accurate tribute ), Azonic stem and the correct crankset and have always believed I’d get round to building a tribute from it, that is until I saw your parts price tally lol

Amazing dedication and attention to detail. Looks stunning 🤩 I do have an M2 frame (17” so no good as an accurate tribute ), Azonic stem and the correct crankset and have always believed I’d get round to building a tribute from it, that is until I saw your parts price tally lol
Thank you very much, I just managed to find 3 new bits for it too now so that figure has now gone up even more. New set of Team control and master tyres £200 a Titanium specialized front skewer £75 and the completely elusive Crud Bung £10 that no one apart from die hard JMC fans trying to poke holes in your build will know to look for lol.
But any jmc tribute is still a tribute, my problem was i actually got the correct size frame.... So i then HAD to get every single thing right, i swear a drug habit would be cheaper lol

Back