JD Whisker

glpinxit

Retro Guru
Cyclists of a certain age will remember and have bought stuff from JD Whisker. More recently they have been very helpful to me by sorting through their old stock to supply me with a few bits and bobs to fill some gaps in my Campagnolo Master tool kit. Now they have begun selling some older, mostly NOS, bike parts on eBay. Look for seller bikeparts1139417.

Edited to correct the seller ‘name’

Re:

used to love looking at their photocopied lists, hoping they had just what I needed

Re:

Thanks for letting us know. I used to love looking through his extensive lists "back in the day" too. He always had such unusual, exotic stuff for sale. I can mimic Joe's accent to this day!!

I can't find him on ebay - do you have any item of his that you could send me the link to so I can find him?

Thanks,

Craig

Re: Re:

rusty bodie":33r9n0tc said:
Thanks for letting us know. I used to love looking through his extensive lists "back in the day" too. He always had such unusual, exotic stuff for sale. I can mimic Joe's accent to this day!!

I can't find him on ebay - do you have any item of his that you could send me the link to so I can find him?

Thanks,

Craig
Sorry, my mistake. I’ve edited the post to correct the seller name.
Try item 254177350010, if that helps. (I’m using the iPad app so links are problematic.) they’ve got over 500 items currently up for sale.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Goffs Oaks store was great & it’s where I got my rare pair of Campag Corsa Record Pista cranks in 177.5 length :)

Re:

Now that's a rare pair indeed!! :shock: :LOL:

My boss used to hate me ordering from Whiskers - I was a Campag freak and couldn't BEAR to sell anything other than Nuovo/ Super/ Corsa Record stuff! He made a lot more profit on Shimano!

:roll:

glpinxit":32005ys3 said:
Cyclists of a certain age will remember and have bought stuff from JD Whisker. More recently they have been very helpful to me by sorting through their old stock to supply me with a few bits and bobs to fill some gaps in my Campagnolo Master tool kit. Now they have begun selling some older, mostly NOS, bike parts on eBay. Look for seller bikeparts1139417.

Edited to correct the seller ‘name’

Thank. I just need 2 parts, I hope he delivers them quickly :)

Back