Jax's 1991 GT Zaskar project *Finished*

Re: Jax's 1991 GT Zaskar project

Are you building it today then?
Are we going to see some rolling chassis pics today?

T

Re:

These zaskar threads have a way of getting pretty long winded don't they? :LOL:
I'm focussing on getting mine finished at the moment and I'll just put up some completed pics on a new thread once it's done. I find that people get a bit bored after about 10 pages when the updates are just "got my wheels today, here are 2 pics"

Looking good though ;)

Re: Re:

SEANSTEPHENS":1tylapcu said:
These zaskar threads have a way of getting pretty long winded don't they? :LOL:
I'm focussing on getting mine finished at the moment and I'll just put up some completed pics on a new thread once it's done. I find that people get a bit bored after about 10 pages when the updates are just "got my wheels today, here are 2 pics"

Looking good though ;)

Yeah, know what you mean - just realised I hit 14 pages which means the boredom police mods will ssoon be closing me down ;)

@Tc - could easily get it rollin' today but still need to get the gold paint for Mag's which I will hopefully get painted this week along with the pedals and bar ends.

Re:

The "no real change since the last update but here's a few more pics of what you've seen already" one is quite common on here to bump the topic :LOL:

You'll notice that when you get past a certain number of pages, people stop replying so much and by the time you've finished they don't seem as interested as they did at the start. I find that people just want to see a before and after with a few step between. So I do try and wait longer in between updates so I can consolidate it a bit :D

Sean

Re:

I'll remember that - I am a noob after all ;)

I do though, think that threads which include problems and solutions are helpful so I do try and include a bit of that.

Re: Jax's 1991 GT Zaskar project

You carry on doing what your doing chap.

I have been watching all the way, don't always reply but not bord.

If Shaun concentrated on his own stuff and didn't keep posting pointless things like the 2 post's above, which read like he's spoiling for a fight, it probably wouldn't be at 14 odd pages lol

Whats the spec's of the wheels? campy ATEK's? on...

Oh and with my own OCD kicking in here, any chance you could spin the tyres and get the decal to line up with the rim sticker or valve hole :oops: :facepalm: :D

Re:

Don't worry about Sean, his post was a joke between me and him ;)

The rims are Stheno's and if you notice I've done my own bit of OCD and placed the tyre logo in between the two Campag decals :LOL:

Re:

niall/unit3 is still just a little sour about a a previous encounter, his comment just made me laugh :LOL:

unit3":1ip4a1as said:
If Shaun concentrated on his own stuff and didn't keep posting pointless things like the 2 post's above, which read like he's spoiling for a fight, it probably wouldn't be at 14 odd pages lol
no ones spoiling for a fight here chap, so dont bother responding

Sean

Back