Is this a crack

Crack finder. Only $99.

drug-sniffing-dog_650x400_81457539285.jpg

Don't bring me in to this.......

Actually the mention of WD40 dragged up an old memory about crack testing on the cheap. May have been in the long gone but sorely missed Triple-C car mag. Now I've no idea if this will work but it was put forward as a cheapo method of crack testing. Wipe clean the surface then spray on the WD40 to "crack", clean off, dry the excess then dust on a fine layer of, shockeroonie, talcum powder. The thinking being if there is a crack the WD40 will have seeped in then will leech out in to talcum powder discolouring it.

I might even give this a go, I've got an aluminium frame that I know has a crack so.......

Actually the mention of WD40 dragged up an old memory about crack testing on the cheap. May have been in the long gone but sorely missed Triple-C car mag. Now I've no idea if this will work but it was put forward as a cheapo method of crack testing. Wipe clean the surface then spray on the WD40 to "crack", clean off, dry the excess then dust on a fine layer of, shockeroonie, talcum powder. The thinking being if there is a crack the WD40 will have seeped in then will leech out in to talcum powder discolouring it.

I might even give this a go, I've got an aluminium frame that I know has a crack so.......
This is beautiful. This could be another blow to the naysayers, and a win for the believers in wonder dream 40, the miracle liquid

Will you please keep me updated on how it goes, I'm getting a drink to celebrate this potential win

Back