Is this a 90's Orange Prestige?

That looks like a plug in bottom bracket shell like what Masi did on their 3V road frames . I have never seen one on an Orange frame . It needs a top Orange experts opinion .
There are two joints like that, the other one is where the top tube meets the seat tube. This suggests the front half of the bike would be a different material (aluminium?) to the rear half. The look of the welds are different too. They are thick/wide by the head tube and normal looking in the back.

Rear brake hanger looks like the one on the Prestige, but thats about it.

Dropouts are much beefier on the aluminium oranges of the time assuming 93 ish (O, Elite, E2, E3) Cables ran higher on the top tube rather than the side.

Front half does look aluminium and the back half steel. Looks like there's a join on the top tube just in front of the seat tube.

Also, don't know why you'd have an aluminium wishbone'd frame.

One for the experts...

It's an aluminium front end with a steel back end - you can tell by the welds.
I dont recognise the brand though, possibly not a UK market model I dont think its a raleigh - they tended to bond the head tube if they bonded the back end.
Giant did do bonds that looked similar, but again that head tube looks unfamiliar.

Given the fittings and style, my guess would be 93 - trying to get in on the aluminium lightweight boom, but overcome that material's reputation for easy chain damage and fatigue failure in the rear triangle.

A closeup of the seat cluster and bb area might bring out a marque Enthusiast?

It's an aluminium front end with a steel back end - you can tell by the welds.
I dont recognise the brand though, possibly not a UK market model I dont think its a raleigh - they tended to bond the head tube if they bonded the back end.
Giant did do bonds that looked similar, but again that head tube looks unfamiliar.

Given the fittings and style, my guess would be 93 - trying to get in on the aluminium lightweight boom, but overcome that material's reputation for easy chain damage and fatigue failure in the rear triangle.

A closeup of the seat cluster and bb area might bring out a marque Enthusiast?

Yeah, I found out that Orange serial number always starts with a letter so that seems to rule out this is an Orange. I'm located in Sweden which also makes it more probable that it's something other than a UK brand. However, I haven't seen those kinds of rear brake cable stops on other brands and that's what pointed me to Orange. Not that I ever paid much attention to cable stops before so I might be mistaken.

Here's another picture of the bare frame:

5.jpg

That serial number, one going a Ross the BB is probably the original for the rear end.
Making it a 1993 model year frame.
T 92(Year) 10(Month) xxxx

Back