Industry 9 red hubs 29” Singlespeed Wheels, DT 24mm Rims

OldFatTi

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Very very very nice wheelset, looking for £495 posted or swap/part ex with a similar quality 29er wheelset for normal gears (must be 100/135 axles)

Pics http://s20.photobucket.com/user/brother ... S%20wheels

Details:

Stunning, nearly new 29er / 700c singlespeed wheelset. The odd cosmetic mark as pictured but these are truly beautiful, the pictures just don't do them justice!!

32 hole Industry Nine Legacy XC straight pull 6-bolt disc hubs in stunning gloss red.

Front hub has a 100mm wide axle with a choice of either 15mm thru axle and traditional QR axle options - I have both. Let me know which you need or add £20 if you'd like both axles. Other kits are available from I9 to suit other axle types.

Rear hub is a single speed specific design with a nice wide spoke flange distance for a stronger SS wheel build with less dish and more balanced tension - CRUCIAL for high torque SS applications. Currently set up as a traditional QR 135mm axle. Other kits are available from I9 to suit other axle types.

The 6-pawl freehub gives the most instant pick-up available at 3 degrees. It can also be run with 3-pawls for lower drag but less instant engagement.

Stunning Industry Nine CNC machined aluminium oversized double butted spokes. Very trick with inboard threads and integrated butts/nipple heads. No actual nipples are needed as the spokes thread directly into the hub eliminating spoke twist, saving weight at the outer edge of the wheel and adding strength by eliminating the J-bend (which is the weak point in traditional spokes). They also look absolutely awesome.

DT TK540 Disc Black 24mm wide 700c/29er rims. Welded joint. Double eyelets. 32 holes. ETRTO 622mm, ERD 600mm. Strong and light rims suited to XC/Trail mountain bike use and 700c heavy duty road/touring.

The hubs have just been checked and serviced. All bearings are very good and the freehub/drive has been removed, cleaned, inspected and regreased. Runs like new. Internals are like new - just look at the pics!

Hub servicing is super easy and takes just minutes with no special tools required. I have the full instructions document from I9 that I will include of course.

Actual weights (including Stans yellow tubeless rim tapes) are 855g front, 1055g rear.

Back