Independent Fabrication Deluxe 853 singlespeed frame only

tangent

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This is mine 🙂 not been ridden for ages, so decided to clear some space.
Open to offers 👍
Hello , thought has spotted it on here sone years ago 😎 it’s a very cool frame - presumably pretty early’ish in the Somerville era Indy Fab era ? … the straight chainstay / seat-stays being a clue to early.

Paintwork is personal - love the orange part , just less enthused about black - but can equally see to other eyes how that is mega fast & stealthy looking. Hope it finds a good home.

GLWS

Cheers :) it's a lovely frame, but not something I'm going to put many miles on any time soon.
It took me around a couple of SSUK races back in the day and is builds up to a very fast bike.

Currently it's a wall hanger in my mancave/music studio, and looks very cool 😎

How long is the head tube?…I have some Indy Fab rigid forks (painted black) looking for a good home😎 ie. a frame to be installed on…

Anymore info on the IF forks?....year, original paint etc?
Thanks.
Original paint yes - black in nice condition.
Year unsure…was only mentioning in passing really - but am on recovery from a broken collar bone so funds for new suspension forks might be welcome.

I’d very much recommend finding a set of IF forks - very comfortable ride & look awesome - especially disc mount😎 + Indy Fab quality & coolness factor - am obviously a little biased here…

I've got an IF deluxe from around 99/00 but no forks. I have got some Salsa forks that I was thinking of using though. Have no idea what IF forks go for?

Latest posts

Back