Incoming Overbury’s again

Re:

Dont forget to check EVERYWHERE!!!

:LOL:

Attachments

• stuck-on-roof-trending_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq7NRAbDAGXwM9Qe5v6KfA9oJFS8JkPNN4Ct4nJbMiqwY.jpeg
    stuck-on-roof-trending_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq7NRAbDAGXwM9Qe5v6KfA9oJFS8JkPNN4Ct4nJbMiqwY.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 86
Re:

“There may be a delay in delivering your parcel due to the Suez Canal incident. “

Rank_21":3b8nqnb9 said:
:LOL: Hermes lost my parcel in austria, lord may he be merciful

Funny I take it back. 7 weeks later although it wasn't delivered, it managed to come back from austria through germany and france. Today got a message to say it was back. :LOL: good as I'd accidently posted 2 right side thumbshifters to a buyer :facepalm:

So, a half bike frame/half scaffold tower has arrived at the Peachy Workshop, which I've suspiciously been sent without asking for it. I smell something fishy, and I'm not talking about the contents of Baldrick's apple crumble Tall thingyA.jpg IMG_0231.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, another Overbury's?
I temporarily have four pioneers, a Powell, a peak finder, and a connoisseur
So, a half bike frame/half scaffold tower has arrived at the Peachy Workshop, which I've suspiciously been sent without asking for it. I smell something fishy, and I'm not talking about the contents of Baldrick's apple crumble
Please mister, will you touch me up?

I temporarily have four pioneers, a Powell, a peak finder, and a connoisseur

Please mister, will you touch me up?
Watch out, there’s a report button now 😬

Back