Ibis Bow ti

beauty is in the eye of the beholder thats for sure however theres no disputing this frame is an iconic piece from mountain bike history. approx 270 were built and the design was certainly pushing the envelope. Lot of money? Looks like a Swiss sale and if the disk mount addition is mr potts that would have cost a lot in terms of shipping as well as adding the mount, plus potts ti mounts are rather lovely. It also has a later shock fitted. So in conclusion I dont think the price is far off, maybe slightly high looking at components/fork but considering these I'd say this is a bike thats been ridden and not a garage queen. I figure these frames will continue to be good investments like early Ritchey/Cunninghams.

... oh and they do ride very respectively, not perfect and yes suspension design continue to get better and better but considering the context of the era, very good. :)

You can not buy/sell on Ricardo without a valid phone number and registered address. I can reach out to the owner if you are serious. 3,000 CHF is pretty serious. I'll broker the whole sale for the fuel to pick up the bike and enough spare change for a few coffees along the drive

Back