I was robbed! IMPORTANT ADVICE!

Re:

I’ve had numerous pm sending email addresses claiming they’re friend has what I’m after but never followed it up, bar once and the trail went cold thankfully for me.

What a pity! Sorry to read this...

I was burnt in 2016 by RAFbikes... he put a long list of parts that he never sent but he received the money. In my case I paid about 200 € for a NOS pair of Mavic 231Ceramic rims and I never received them. I tried to contact him but private messages never were read by him. I contacted to Retrobike moderators and he only said me "we are monitoring the situation", but never helped me...

pinareturns":2xpz8ipu said:
I contacted to Retrobike moderators and he only said me "we are monitoring the situation", but never helped me...

The moderators moderate, they are not the law or debt collectors, that is for you to pursue, which i am sure you did, and i am sure they would have helped in everyway they could have.

Really sorry to hear that, I too have been approached numerous times by these fraudsters, always the same email. Originally I thought I'd struck gold on a wanted thread but when I got the same email replying to three different threads I'd started I twigged.

On another note, there's a separate thread specifically about these fraudsters for members to highlight their names.

Back