I think I want to scratch the Klein itch…..

As long as you dont ride it....I'm sure it will all be fine.

Get some " Gatorade" or whatever colour they call it wall brackets and hang it over the 60" qled 96k tv and jobs a good'n.

As long as you dont ride it....I'm sure it will all be fine.

Get some " Gatorade" or whatever colour they call it wall brackets and hang it over the 60" qled 96k tv and jobs a good'n.

It would be ridden a bit but majority of miles is on modern stuff. Maybe a few hundred a year in summer.

No idea what “Gatorade” wall brackets are but it would live on this wall from the £4 eBay brackets.

Attachments

• 29DF606D-9D99-41DC-A9F1-E4D06E52C365.jpeg
    29DF606D-9D99-41DC-A9F1-E4D06E52C365.jpeg
    595.3 KB · Views: 53

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I had an itch for a Klein once when I was in a weightweenie hang-up thing. I had a good belch and a fart and moved on.

In fairness, the AL uber lightweight itch was a bit strong so I bought a very rare BP Stealth AN6 frame and forks, which I have no regrets selling.

That bike has literally no redeeming features. Trek should have been embarrassed to put the Klein name on it. Apollo or Townsend maybe.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Madj ... he is talking about not spending so much money and you post a collection of $ 3-4k each models. Really? Go back and read post #1!

Oh the Mantra. I admit to being bowled over back in the day seeing one in Cannock Chase at the bombpit.

Sadly though, it must be recognised it is a flawed design. Not that ever stopped us on RB of course.

Back