Feedback
View
al.

Attachments

• IMG_20200224_175017.jpg
    IMG_20200224_175017.jpg
    725.3 KB · Views: 491
Re:

Did huffy ever make a nice bike? I have a foggy memory of a huffy mtb team with special team bikes, maybe late 80’s very early 90’s... possibly read about it in mtb action magazine

Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":cbc6p7t2 said:
Where do you keep finding all these odd bikes :?: :?: ;)

#@CHUFFY

They find me.

Although what a Walmart special is doing in Cornwall is a mystery... it probably cost more to get here than it cost to buy!
This bike is in fantastic condition and will be gleaming by the time I finish with it.

al.

al":12bi1wv4 said:
Scvintage":12bi1wv4 said:
Did huffy ever make a nice bike?

How bloody rude!

al.

I’m American, back in the 80’s we would joke that if your parents wanted you dead they gave you a huffy. Kids in the neighborhood would get horrific injuries when their huffy broke in half. I’ll never forget one kid jumping his huffy on the way to our gas station hangout, we’d play space invaders and centipede, eat snacks and bother girls. Well, when the kid landed the bike broke in half and his face slid across the asphalt. After a month in the hospital and a new face, we couldn’t recognize him.

Scvintage":1cofchgf said:
al":1cofchgf said:
Scvintage":1cofchgf said:
Did huffy ever make a nice bike?

How bloody rude!

al.

I’m American, back in the 80’s we would joke that if your parents wanted you dead they gave you a huffy. Kids in the neighborhood would get horrific injuries when their huffy broke in half. I’ll never forget one kid jumping his huffy on the way to our gas station hangout, we’d play space invaders and centipede there and hang out. Well, when the kid landed the bike broke in half and his face slid across the asphalt. After a month in the hospital and a new face, we couldn’t recognize him.

That's put me off jumping it then.

al.

Back