Howwww much?!

It definitely appears to be a Thing...

Honestly never heard/seen this until now. At 5'7 wiht shetland pony stumps, it's not an evolutionary branch of cycling I'll be worrying any time soon!

Rather limiting in tyre choice. Ypu can have a unicycle tyre for the front and a unicycle tyre for the back. Thats your choice.

When an industry runs out of ways to resell the same old ideas, they are forced to come up with stupid new ones.

It'll sell just as fast as IQ's are dropping.

They are a thing for the taller riders such as basket ball players https://www.pinkbike.com/news/dirtysixer-make-lebron-james-a-custom-36-mountain-bike.html

Given it’s the only other readily available size above 29er, unless you get a tyre company to custom make some rubber you’ve got no hope to get any other size wheel bike. I feel it is really only beneficial for the taller riders out there, as 29” is more than sufficient. However I wonder how many people said that about 29” when it was first banded around!

They are a thing for the taller riders such as basket ball players https://www.pinkbike.com/news/dirtysixer-make-lebron-james-a-custom-36-mountain-bike.html

Given it’s the only other readily available size above 29er, unless you get a tyre company to custom make some rubber you’ve got no hope to get any other size wheel bike. I feel it is really only beneficial for the taller riders out there, as 29” is more than sufficient. However I wonder how many people said that about 29” when it was first banded around!
Those sorts of analogies with 29 in a lot of the comments sections.

Even so, I can only, sort of, see it with the curve titanosaur link above - for 6'5 plus athletes to munch intergalactic miles on those bone shaker corrugated Aussie out back roads. Barking for anybody/anything else.

Having said that, I said the spice girls were going nowhere the first time I saw them on top of the pops, so maybe lay a few quid on this becoming the next standard!

Last edited:
Back