Howden Road Ride - Sunday 24th November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the Lava Dome stripped and cleaned, also found my BB was shot, so had to go get one last minute :-(

But aslong as my bodged coolant hose holds up on the van, then its all go for morning!

I'm glad everyones so up for a road ride :D

I was expecting a poor turn out to be honest, thanks everyone :!:

Granted we all prefer the muddy stuff mate, but its not 'just' the location/scenery that makes the ride, a lot of it is the company :cool:

cant believe im asking this............what time dya rek well be done by?

sorry, lowering my head in shame lol

I'm really not sure Chris, my planned lunch stop may have to move to a (very nice) burger van which will probably speed lunch up a bit. Mid afternoon I would expect but if you need to rush off we will never be far from the B1230 road back to Howden.

no real rush bud, would be good to catch up with some old friends from a car club meet in the afternoon, but riding my bikes is more of a priority lol

longun":3bkoy29s said:
no real rush bud, would be good to catch up with some old friends from a car club meet in the afternoon, but riding my bikes is more of a priority lol

" one horse, one arse Chris, I am the same, trying to do too many things at the same time :facepalm: I don't mean horse's that would be wrong :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back