How to remove this type of freewheel, NEW question added!

Re: How to remove this type of freewheel and what type is it??

tadaaaah!

Finally I know what the hell it is hahaha. Was bugging me.

Fromage already said, remove the axle, that would have revealed splines for the tool. But have not come around to it.

@Midlife: Well since all the spings and palls are all over the place I think I will just go the brute force route. To bad though, if I knew how to tackle this puppye before I started messing about I might have kept the freewheel and sell it. But if the the tool is that expensive for just one time use it is not worth it for me. Hope I get the darn thing off though.

Anywho, learned something new about bike parts and that is already worth aaaaaaaalllll the trouble :D

Thanks guys!
Hello, do you happen to have the re-assembly instructions for the rear cogs? I took mine apart and the large spring on the front rapidly disassembled things for me in a hurry. So trying to figure out how to re-assemble is confusing. I think I know mostly what to do, but 2 of the springs are colored black and noticeably stiffer than the other 8 springs. Do you know which cog those 2 springs go on? And if you know the order of each part, that would be helpful to know as well. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Back