How rare?

ClawHammer1

Dirt Disciple
How rare is a saddle for an Orange Evo2? It’s the last piece of the puzzle to complete my bike but I can’t find one anywhere.

71 views but no responses... why oh why 😩

Somebody must know something, right, or is there no way of getting hold of one of these saddles anymore? TIA

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
What wasn't clear in your post is whether you want a saddle to fit or an Orange branded saddle.
Functional or with anything specific in mind?
Sorry. Okay, I'm after an original, Orange branded saddle that my Evo2 would've been sold with or and Angry Orange saddle as these are period correct and featured in the same brochure. Thanks.

Here's an image showing the saddle on the Evo2 in Orange's 1999 brochure...
Screenshot 2022-03-07 at 13.50.08.png

And an image from somewhere that I saved recently... sorry if this is your image.
Screenshot 2022-02-10 at 09.54.24.png

They come up on ebay once in a while. Trouble is that the stitched logos didn't fare too well with repeated bottom/saddle/mud interface and at best will be dirty as anything, if not quite badly worn.

Probs best to be patient, or possibly keep an eye out for a full bike for cheap and swap the saddle then flip it.

They come up on ebay once in a while. Trouble is that the stitched logos didn't fare too well with repeated bottom/saddle/mud interface and at best will be dirty as anything, if not quite badly worn.

Probs best to be patient, or possibly keep an eye out for a full bike for cheap and swap the saddle then flip it.
Thanks Mark. As long as there's some hope of getting one. I don't mind waiting it out. I have to build the bike up anyway and I've never done that before so I have plenty of time before a seat is required 😅

Back