Wanted Hope XC hubs

naram

Dirt Disciple
Hi,
I'm searching for a rear Hope XC hub, (or a pair with the front too) ideally 32 ou 36 holes, in good condition, that would be perfect.
Or a rear wheel (or again, a pair of wheels) in 27.5" would do the work too.
So if you have one of these you don't use, i'll happily bring it with me in my next adventures !
Thanks in advance !

Are these disc or non disc ?.

Just to clarify. I only have bulbs and those are 6 bolt disc.

Hi and thanks for the answer, looking for a disc hub indeed.
Bulbs might do the trick too, but my bike is in 9x100 and 9x135

Last edited:
Sure I've a set of wheels in the back of the garage with black xc hubs. I'll have a look later. Equally sure that they will have different rims if that makes any difference.

Thanks Bhill22 but this one seems like it had better days, not looking for brand new, but i plan to go on a big long trip around two continents with those wheels, so fine condition would be better.

I'd probably be really interested by your wheels Jontyp, and i don't think i mind much about having different rims, please keep me updated !

Have a nice week end you all

Front wheel is hope xc built onto mavic 717, rear xc onto mavic 321. Originally a set of Hope Hoops and around 2005/6.
However the rear needs a new freehub/pawls. You can have the rear free and the front for say £20 but I can't post so it would mean pick up from close to J38 of the M1 or meet at the services nearby.

Hi and thanks for the answer, looking for a disc hub indeed.
Bulbs might do the trick too, but my bike is in 9x100 and 9x135
OK. Mine are QR(9x100,9x135mm) Titanium freehub and black. I think 36h. Havent checked for a while.
I'll add that they're brand new and i'm likely to be asking a fair old bit. So not a cheap option.
I do also have a pair of mavic x517's to go with them,also new. But again likely to be an expensive package. I'd wait and see what pops up in the XC market first.
DSCF3882 (1).JPG

Last edited:
That's nice Jontyp, it would be really interesting, unfortunately i currently live in france so collecting them isn't an option for the moment...

Dyna-ti : indeed, that may be an option, but i'll try to focus on the XC hubs, i already got a pair of them i used until not so long ago, and i was very happy with them, but the rear hub shell cracked.
So keeping the ability to use them for spare parts would be the best way to proceed IMHO

Back